MmoTrading
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MmoTrading

The Scam-Free Enviroment

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hey for all former mods! and everything!! im sorry for the inconveince!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
balendor
Administrator
balendor

hey for all former mods! and everything!! im sorry for the inconveince!! Empty
PostSubject: hey for all former mods! and everything!! im sorry for the inconveince!!   hey for all former mods! and everything!! im sorry for the inconveince!! EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 12:24 pm

look the problem is is that no one is really trusted!!! so currently no one can really mm.......however if u can prove that u are trusted then u shall become a mod possibly but it needs to be done on here!! the only reason why seandizzle01 is a mod is because he is a good friend of mine!! on realpoor who was a supporter!! i am sorry for this...however if u do a good trade with us off the bat!! then u will get a big vouch and u shall be trusted since we a admin or a mod!!! pm me on yahoo link191915@yahoo.com to talk to me about it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/slipknotmaggot1919
Darked
Ballin' Owner..
Darked

PostSubject: Re: hey for all former mods! and everything!! im sorry for the inconveince!!   hey for all former mods! and everything!! im sorry for the inconveince!! EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 12:30 pm

Yes balendor is right, Im so sorry please dont leave, You can get trusted here as easy as any where else

Darked
Back to top Go down
https://mmotrading.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: hey for all former mods! and everything!! im sorry for the inconveince!!   hey for all former mods! and everything!! im sorry for the inconveince!! EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 5:50 am

Hey Guys Moderater Sean Here! Yes I am still Middle-Manning! If any questions or problems PM Me. Sdizzle01@hotmail.com Ill be glad to help!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey for all former mods! and everything!! im sorry for the inconveince!!   hey for all former mods! and everything!! im sorry for the inconveince!! Empty

Back to top Go down

hey for all former mods! and everything!! im sorry for the inconveince!!
Page 1 of 1