MmoTrading
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MmoTrading

The Scam-Free Enviroment

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey Everyone Its Balendor.....I have some upsetting news.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
balendor
Administrator
balendor

Hey Everyone Its Balendor.....I have some upsetting news..... Empty
PostSubject: Hey Everyone Its Balendor.....I have some upsetting news.....   Hey Everyone Its Balendor.....I have some upsetting news..... EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 2:35 pm

today when i was hanging out with my gf at my house and lady called me today asking to buy my accounts(from craigslist) well she said that she is sending me money...so right now i am waiting for it...so im really hoping that she didn't lie cause i really need the cash!!

now here is the upsetting news....
if this thing does go welll im going to stop with trading accoutns and possibly stop being on mmotrading....as well as getting a job...cause lately i have been thinking...its getting close for highshcool to be over for me......and i need to start thinking about college....so what im going to do is....tommrow if i dont get the money....i will be pretty pissed and i will continue on here until i can sell.....if i do sell then i will probaly stop trading accounts....

However though, i have been thinking about trying to get more members and to start with more trading on here..cause i have though about having a powerleveling service....so i can still play....

but i will have further news about it....also we need more members on here.....if we want to conitue mmotrading..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/slipknotmaggot1919
Darked
Ballin' Owner..
Darked

Hey Everyone Its Balendor.....I have some upsetting news..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone Its Balendor.....I have some upsetting news.....   Hey Everyone Its Balendor.....I have some upsetting news..... EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 4:45 am

God, ... Get a life u stupid noob....Jk, Yeah did ya get the money? Good Luck dude.

~ Darked
Back to top Go down
https://mmotrading.forumotion.net

Hey Everyone Its Balendor.....I have some upsetting news.....
Page 1 of 1